General App Chat

Featured 32676 Views 1143 Posts iPhone and iPhone Apps
Ok everybody here is a general thread to discuss anything application related. Enjoy!

Matteh said: What's it about?
I recommend TrainYard, pretty cool puzzler!


It's $5.00, but it's still a great game.


Manage your own game company and try to create a million-selling game in this unique simulation.

Features the ability to develop your company's own game console, plus a system for changing your staff members' professions.

Hire talented people and train them to develop their skills.

As your staff gets more experience, you will unlock a wider array of game genres and content to develop. Try to find the most popular combinations and develop for the latest platform!
Your staff members can have a variety of game-related professions, from programmer to sound engineer.

Work hard and you may reach the top of the video game industry!
itunes.apple.com/...


I really enjoy it! [Derp]
Oh it sounds pretty cool. I might have to get it! :D
I downloaded Trainyard Express.
It's free. :)

I am up to Ontario. Good puzzler. I just make crazy tracks. :P

I want Cut the Rope. Downloaded the Lite version and loved it. I need iTunes credit. Probably get the normal TrainYard when i get some iTunes credit too.

Matteh said: Oh it sounds pretty cool. I might have to get it!


You should get it, I lurve it. [Derp]

TristanG_ said:
I want Cut the Rope.



I bought that the other day, fantastic game, although some levels are quite hard. I'm currently waiting on new levels.

Azza123 said:


TristanG_ said:
I want Cut the Rope.


I bought that the other day, fantastic game, although some levels are quite hard. I'm currently waiting on new levels.



I'm downloading the lite version now to see if I like it, if I do I shall buy it.

Also on Angry Birds I've came accross a few hard levels. =_=

winga26 said:

Azza123 said:


TristanG_ said:
I want Cut the Rope.


I bought that the other day, fantastic game, although some levels are quite hard. I'm currently waiting on new levels.


I'm downloading the lite version now to see if I like it, if I do I shall buy it.
Also on Angry Birds I've came accross a few hard levels.


I have 3 stars on every level so far that i have completed so far. Havn't done too much though.

I'm still on the 1st world, 3rd page.

Of course i got the help of YouTube if i couldn't get 3 stars myself :P
So you cheated! [Rage] [MOG]
FACEBOOK! it's so much better on the app instead of the ipod's safari.....
So, yesterday I got $30 pre-paid credit, and I had Tap Tap Revenge 3, and I thought it was free to play, so I go into it and play around, then it asks me to download this free song, and so I did.

Then I got out of it and checked my credit balance, and said I have $17 left, meaning I used up $13 for the 2 minutes of playing. [Rage]
TTR3 is free to play..you must have purchased songs by accident. I have TTR3 and it has never charged me. You must have done something to make them charge you.

Matteh said: TTR3 is free to play..you must have purchased songs by accident. I have TTR3 and it has charged me. You must have done something to make them charge you.


But it charged me for the song ($10), so I had $20 credit left, then I played single player for 5 minutes and it charged me again for something ($3) which brought my credit to $17. @_@

Pandemic said:


Matteh said: TTR3 is free to play..you must have purchased songs by accident. I have TTR3 and it has charged me. You must have done something to make them charge you.


But it charged me for the song ($10), so I had $20 credit left, then I played single player for 5 minutes and it charged me again for something ($3) which brought my credit to $17.



Is there a way to contact them and say what has happened?

It hardly seems fair you have now lost $13 when you didn't want to buy the songs.
You must have bought the song itself, there is no way to accidentally purchase a song. You would have had to have gone into the shop part and purchased it.

It might have been an accident, but to me, I can see no way of that happening. :|

Just contact them and tell them your side of the story. Hopefully they can refund you the money.

Matteh said: You must have bought the song itself, there is no way to accidentally purchase a song. You would have had to have gone into the shop part and purchased it.
It might have been an accident, but to me, I can see no way of that happening. :|
Just contact them and tell them your side of the story. Hopefully they can refund you the money.


I went into the application for the first time and offered me a free song, so I downloaded, but then $10 credit vanished.

Might have been downloading costs. @_@
Were you on 3G? Are you sure you didn't do any other things in other apps?
I thought that buying songs and such would come out of your iTunes credit, not your phone credit :O
^ +1.

$30 phone credit or $30 iTunes credit? If it's the first, then you probably would have downloaded it via 3G and it's nothing Tapulous can do.
He said pre-paid, so I assume it was for the phone. I know 3 charges a few dollars per MB, so the $10 might've been the song download.

Doesn't TTR try to connect to the internet to check for new offers and stuff (e.g., ads)? I'd wager that that's where your $3 went.

TristanG_ said: I downloaded Trainyard Express.
It's free.


That game is awesome. I'm addicted =D
@Silence - Probably. In that case, there wouldn't be anything he can do then.

Oh, I dunno. I never notice it doing that.

@nyltiak & TristanG_ - What's the difference between the Express and the normal version besides missing levels? You should totally spend the money to get the full one. :D
Anyone recommend some applications? [Derp]
angry birds halloween

Psycho42 said: angry birds halloween



What's this?

Matteh said:

Psycho42 said: angry birds halloween


What's this?


Angry Birds Halloween! I downloaded it just before. I can get a photo if you want...
 
Register or Login to participate.
Alternatively, connect with Facebook or Twitter.
Facebook Connect Twitter Login

Apple Features

Apple Articles
Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

Games of April: Your Most Anticipated?

27/03/2014 Polls 8 13
RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 hits PC this holiday season

RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 hits PC this holiday season

Tano 4 days News 0 1
Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Free-to-play is the future, says free-to-play game dev

Tano 4 days News 4 5
The Elder Scrolls Online review: Entering the PvP war
Jayden27 5 days Articles 2 8
RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile is a travesty

RollerCoaster Tycoon 4 Mobile is a travesty

Tano 6 days Articles 7 8
Flappy Bird is back, on a disc and in HD

Flappy Bird is back, on a disc and in HD

Tano 6 days News 5 11
Armello is a digital board game

Armello is a digital board game

Gryllis 09/04 News 4 10
FTL: Advanced Edition impressions

FTL: Advanced Edition impressions

MezFunky 09/04 Articles 0 3
Watch: The Elder Scrolls Online launches with a bang

Watch: The Elder Scrolls Online launches with a bang

Gryllis 07/04 News 0 5

Community Content

A loser
03/03/2014 Blog 12 0

MMGN Updates

Status
Updating..
Username

Kenni, soofany05, Yosho and other 2 users commented on Anime.MMGN's 2nd Anniversary

Kenni 1 hour ago
Username

Toadsili_T, zurczner, GunSlinger and other 2 users commented on Anime.MMGN's 2nd Anniversary

Toadsili_T 9 hours ago
Username

commented on 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

Hugo 9 hours ago
Username

commented on Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

Skarteh 13 hours ago
Username

commented on 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil review

soofany05 16 hours ago
Username

zurczner, tsubibo commented on Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Review

zurczner 1 day ago
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Blade Kitten 2 DLC Coming to Steam!

CybaCowboy 1 day ago
Username

CybaCowboy posted a news - Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection Release Dates Confirmed!

CybaCowboy 1 day ago